La Fondation apologizes as it does not have the resources to translate all of its website and its promotional material.
Please do not hesitate to communicate with us if you have any questions or would like to have more information.
La Fondation franco-albertaine’s mission is to promote, initiate and manage charitable activities to benefit the intellectual, spiritual and social development of the French community in Alberta at every level by helping it achieve financial autonomy.
Since 2007, over 100 endowment funds have been created through La Fondation franco-albertaine. An endowment fund donates only part of its interest annually thus protecting the capacity of the fund to give in perpetuity.
The endowment funds created at La Fondation franco-albertaine give bursaries and financial help to the community respecting the donors’ objectives in areas such as education, history, sports, health, leadership, community projects, business and entrepreneurship. Since its establishment in 1995, a total of more than $700,000 has been given back to the community by La Fondation while preserving the initial donations.
Do you believe that French is an important part of Alberta? Every dollar you donate to La Fondation franco-albertaine is a dollar to support forever the contributions of Alberta’s French community.
Donations are welcome in various ways:
By credit card
- Fund to develop and operate La Fondation
- General fund to help French in Alberta
- Specific endowment funds
- Addressee: La Fondation franco-albertaine
- To designate a specific endowment fund, specify the name of the fund in the note.
- Drop it off it at our office or mail it to La Fondation (see mailing address in the footer of this page).
- Specifiy La Fondation franco albertaine (charity number : 89691 2755 RR0001)
- Communicate with La Fondation if you want to direct your donation to a specific endowment fund.
By Benevity or Canadahelps
Life insurance or bequest
If you would like to create an endowment fund, contact us to discuss the many possibilities.
All donations to La Fondation will receive a receipt for tax credit purposes.